It's that time people. Time to get up and get sweaty. Here's the Daily Grind:
- Cardio: 2.5 miles in less than 35 minutes. If you're at 2 miles at the 30 minute mark, crank it up. Don't go for time only. Go for that distance. Push yourself!
- Lat Pulldowns: 3 sets of 15, moderate weight
- Seated Rows: 3 sets of 15, moderate weight
- Standing One Arm Rows: 3 sets of 10, heavy weight
- Pull Ups: 20 total, as many reps and sets as needed to hit that number
- Stretching: At least 30 minutes. Legs, groin, shoulders, and back are very important here.
Immediately make a protein shake (whey, not casein) and drink it. Your body will love you for it. Tomorrow is a leg day with no cardio, so you need to rest those muscles up.
*If you're unsure what any of the above exercises are, feel free to leave a comment below, hit me up on Twitter @anthonyacc, or Google it. I'll answer any questions you might have!